Learn practical pointers on work-life integration to avoid "hanging in the balance":
- Individual professional perspectives and experiences of work-life integration in the legal profession
- Work-life integration perspectives from managing attorneys
- Ethical implications for attorneys when lack of work-life integration results in risk to their practices
- Mental health and wellness concerns relating to attorneys who may not be achieving work-life integration
- Perspectives of attorneys and work-life integration from the bench
Sherri L. Dahl, Partner, Roetzel & Andress
Meena Morey Chandra, Director, U.S. Department of Education, Office of Civil Rights
Linda Erkkila, General Counsel, Safeguard Properties
Ian N. Friedman, Principal, McCarthy Lebit Crystal & Liffman Co., LPA
Lisa P. Gaynier, Director, Diversity Management Program, Cleveland State University
Michelle Todd Hackim, Associate, Jackson Lewis LLP
Sonali B. Wilson, General Counsel, Cleveland State University
Robert M. Wolff, Partner, Littler Mendelson, P.C.
Cathleen M. Bolek, Principal, Bolek Besser Glesius, LLC
Mary Cibella, Of Counsel, McGinty Hilow & Spellacy Co. L.P.A.
The Honorable Pat E. Morgenstern-Clarren, Chief Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court, Northern District of Ohio
Heidi M. Weiker, MSSA, Connor Integrative Medicine Network
Thursday, June 11
8:30 a.m. Registration
9:00 a.m. Program
11:45 a.m. Adjourn to Networking session
2.5 hours of Professional Conduct CLE requested
We welcome donations for the Domestic Violence & Child Advocacy Center Shelter. Click here to view the wish list.
Click here to download a registration form.
SPONSORED BY: The Ohio Women's Bar Association and The CMBA's Women in Law Section, the Diversity & Inclusion Committee and the Lawyers Mental Health and Wellness Committee.