The Ohio Women’s Bar Association will honor
Deborah Platt Majoras
Chief Legal Officer and Secretary of Procter and Gamble
with the Founders’ Award honoring her achievements and professional excellence in the legal profession.
The Founders' Award is OWBA's highest recognition for professional excellence. Established in 1998, the first recipient of the award was one of OWBA founders, Justice Alice Robie Resnick. The Founders' Award is presented to an outstanding woman attorney who has contributed to the OWBA and the legal profession, has rendered services to improve the administration of justice, and has helped pave the way for women in the legal profession. In addition, the award acknowledges the recipient's willingness to give back to the legal community, as well as the general public, while demonstrating professional excellence.
Founders’ Award Recipients
Click here to register
- Justice Alice Robie Resnick (1998)
- Pamela N. Hultin (1999)
- Magistrate Judge Patricia A. Hemann (2000)
- Barbara J. Smith (2001)
- Louise P. Dempsey (2002)
- Magistrate Judge Vernelis K. Armstrong (2003)
- Sandra J. Anderson (2004)
- Mickey Rabin (2005)
- Joyce D. Edelman (2006)
- Holly Taft Sydlow & Kerin Lyn Kaminski (2007)
- Judge Mary Jane Trapp (2009)
- Chief Justice Mareen O'Connor (2011)
Business attire suggested.