Justice Files

23 Aug 2018 3:45 PM | Kim Fantaci (Administrator)

The Ohio Supreme Court has resided in several homes since it first met in 1803, including the Ohio Statehouse and its Judiciary Annex, pictured below and completed in 1901. The justices who’ve walked the Court’s halls each helped to mold the institution’s legal legacy.

Read more...

Ohio Women's Bar Association | 136 South Keowee Street | Dayton, Ohio 45402 | Phone (866) 932-6922 | Email admin@owba.org

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software